CompuCycle transforms our clients IT departments from a cost center into a profit center. We do this by freeing up your IT staff to work on strategic projects that move your business forward by providing new and End-Of-Life IT asset management services.
CompuCycle is a Certified Woman Owned Small Business, R2:2013, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 Certified, Texas HUB and GSA Approved Vendor. Being in business for over 20 years, our clients have enjoyed a best-in-class, turn-key solution that takes care of their new and End-Of-Life Assets with one Account Manager handling all services from logistics to reporting.
We are committed to providing our customers with liability protection and the highest possible value for retired assets, as well as refurbished equipment as a competitive alternative to new electronic purchases. CompuCycle also makes your life easier by providing you onsite inventory of your new and decommissioned assets, and moving your IT assets so that your IT staff can focus on what they do best.
CompuCycle is Founded
- 1996 – CompuCycle founded by John Hess as the first electronics recycling company in Houston
- 2000 – CompuCycle begins its computer refurbishing and resale division
- 2010- CompuCycle becomes Houston’s first R2 (Responsible Recycling Practices) Certified company
- 2013- CompuCycle is acquired by Kelly Hess and Clive Hess
- 2013 – Recipient of the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America
- 2014 – CompuCycle becomes Houston’s first Woman Owned Small Business Certified (WOSB) and Texas HUB Certified
- 2015- Guinness World Record holder for the most electronics collected in a 8 hour single event (128,699 lbs)
- 2017- Recipient of the WBEA Supplier of the Year award