Employee Purchase Program
CompuCycle offers a Payroll Deduction Purchase Program to employees of Texas Children’s Hospital and The Methodist Hospital System.
How does the Employee Purchase Program work?
Employees can purchase products from CompuCycle through payroll deductions in installments of one to six pay periods, depending on the amount of the purchase:
- Up to 2 Pay Periods (Total Purchase $50-$99)
- Up to 4 Pay Periods (Total Purchase $100-$399)
- Up to 6 Pay Periods (Total Purchase $400-$999)
Products CompuCycle offers in the Employee Purchase Program are either:
- New (with Manufacturer Warranty)
- Refurbished by CompuCycle (with 1 year CompuCycle Warranty)
- Refurbished by Manufacturer (with Manufacturer Warranty)
Any products that are refurbished are clearly marked as “Refurbished” in our product catalog listings.
Placing an Order:
- Visit & shop our on-line catalog, order any products you wish to purchase in your shopping cart.
- During the Check-Out Process, select you shipping method, and either the Employee Purchase Program or PayPal (accepting all credit cards)
- Fill out the ‘Bill-To’ form with employee-purchase agreements, and the ‘Ship-To’ form if using UPS shipping.
Orders will be ready in 48 hours after payroll processing and can be picked up at CompuCycle or shipped as selected. Directions to our product pick-up facility can be found here.
QUESTIONS? Call us at (713) 869-6700 and ask for Product Sales!
Keep up to date on the latest news in recycling, sustainability, and green practices.