CompuCycle has worked with school districts to put quality computer equipment in classrooms for many years. The electronics we process are put through an extensive refurbishment process consisting of data removal, testing and cleaning.
If there is ever a problem, our technical support team is just a phone call away. Fortunately, less than 1% of our computers are returned with an issue!
- TIPS/TAPS Approved Vendor
- Premium brand computers
- Guaranteed warranty of 3 – 5 years
- Superior customer support and service
- Microsoft Registered Refurbisher allows us to load quality operating systems onto your equipment
- Complimentary Hot Swap System! With purchases of 100+ computers, we give away 1-2 additional systems so if you ever have an issue with one of our computers, you can quickly swap a new unit into service and save the warranty concern for later!
- Warranty issues are not a concern with cross shipping; if you feel a warranty part isn’t working, let us know. You’ll receive a replacement computer right away without worry and wait of return process.
- Product availability: we have 6,000 computers, notebooks, monitors and other devices available for you to choose from each month!
Or submit a contact request here
Keep up to date on the latest news in recycling, sustainability, and green practices.